TERMS & CONDITIONS
“MOOV 1 IN 2 WINS $20 GIFT CARD” PROMOTION
1. Information on how to enter and the prizes form part of these Terms and Conditions. Participation in this promotion is deemed acceptance of these Terms and Conditions.
2. Entry is only open to Australian residents who: (a) are currently employed as a pharmacy assistant at any pharmacy in Australia; and (b) receive a visit from one of the Promoter’s sales representatives during the Promotional Period (as outlined in clause 6 below) inviting them to enter.
3. Entrants under 18 years old must have parental/guardian approval to enter and further, the parent/guardian of the entrant must read and consent to these Terms and Conditions. Parents/guardians may be required by the Promoter to enter into a further agreement as evidence of consent to the minor entering this promotion.
4. Employees (and their immediate families) of the Promoter and agencies associated with this promotion are ineligible to enter. Immediate family means any of the following: spouse, ex-spouse, de-facto spouse, child or step-child (whether natural or by adoption), parent, step-parent, grandparent, step-grandparent, uncle, aunt, niece, nephew, brother, sister, step-brother, step-sister or 1st cousin.
5. Entries into the promotion open at 12:01am AEDT on 13/01/2020 and close at 11:59pm AEDT on 22/03/2020 (“Promotional Period”).
6. During the Promotional Period, the Promoter’s sales representatives will visit selected pharmacies in Australia and provide promotion cards, which contain a unique code (“Unique Code”), to pharmacy assistants inviting them to enter the promotion.
7. To enter, individuals must complete the following steps during the Promotional Period:
• Visit www.moovrewards.com.au and follow the prompts to the promotion page;
• complete a short quiz on head lice;
• input the requested details (including their full name, email address, suburb and postcode), Unique Code; and
• submit the fully completed entry form.
8. Upon submitting the entry form, individuals will be notified immediately on-screen whether or not they are an instant prize winner. At the time of notification, instant prize winners must confirm their choice of retailer from the list provided (see clause 10 below). Instant prize winners will also receive an email from the Promoter which contains the prize. For the removal of doubt, all valid entries received (i.e. both winners and non-winners) will be placed into the major prize draw.
9. Instant prizes available to be won during the Promotional Period are as follows:
• 6,250 x $20 Gift Card for retailer of winner’s choice from the list provided
10. Each instant prize winner must select their choice of one (1) of the following retailers at the time of notification:
• David Jones
• JB Hi-Fi
• Uber Eats
For the removal of doubt, instant prize winners can only choose one (1) retailer and the amount of $20 cannot be split across multiple retailers.
11. Any ancillary costs associated with redeeming a Gift Card are not included. Any unused balance of the Gift Card will not be awarded as cash. Redemption of the Gift Card is subject to any terms and conditions of the issuer including those specified on the Gift Card.
12. The Promoter reserves the right, at any time, to verify the validity of entries and entrants (including an entrant’s identity, age and place of residence) and reserves the right, in its sole discretion, to disqualify any individual who the Promoter has reason to believe has breached any of these Terms and Conditions, tampered with the entry process or engaged in any unlawful or other improper misconduct calculated to jeopardise fair and proper conduct of the promotion. Errors and omissions may be accepted at the Promoter's discretion. Failure by the Promoter to enforce any of its rights at any stage does not constitute a waiver of those rights. The Promoter's legal rights to recover damages or other compensation from such an offender are reserved.
13. Incomplete or indecipherable entries will be deemed invalid.
14. Only one (1) entry is permitted per person.
15. If there is a dispute as to the identity of an entrant, the Promoter reserves the right, in its sole discretion, to determine the identity of the entrant.
16. The Promoter’s decision is final, and no correspondence will be entered into.
17. The major prize draw will take place at Core, 45 Stubbs Street, Kensington VIC 3031 on 27/03/2020 at 2pm AEDT. The Promoter may draw additional reserve entries and record them in order in case an invalid entry or ineligible entrant is drawn. Winners will be notified in writing within two (2) business days of the draw. All major prize winners, and any instant prize winners from ACT, will have their names published online at www.moov.com.au from 03/04/2020.
18. The first three (3) valid entries drawn will each win the major prize of $1,000.
19. The major prizes will be awarded via the winner’s choice of either EFT or cheque.
20. If a winner of a major prize is under the age of 18 years, the prize will be awarded to the winner's nominated parent or guardian on the winner’s behalf.
21. Subject to the unclaimed prize draw clause, if for any reason a winner does not take / redeem a prize at/by the time stipulated by the Promoter, then the prize will be forfeited.
22. If any prize is unavailable, the Promoter, in its discretion, reserves the right to substitute the prize with a prize to the equal value and/or specification, subject to any written directions from a regulatory authority.
23. Total prize pool value is $128,000. Prizes, or any unused portion of a prize, are not transferable or exchangeable and cannot be taken as cash, unless otherwise specified.
24. A draw for any prizes that are won but remain unclaimed may take place on 29/06/2020 at the same time and place as the original major prize draw, subject to any directions from a regulatory authority. Winners, if any, will be notified in writing within two (2) business days of the draw. Any major prize winners, and any instant prize winners from ACT, will have their names published online at www.moov.com.au from 03/07/2020.
25. Entrants consent to the Promoter using their name, likeness, image and/or voice in the event they are a winner (including photograph, film and/or recording of the same) in any media for an unlimited period without remuneration for the purpose of promoting this promotion (including any outcome), and promoting any products manufactured, distributed and/or supplied by the Promoter.
26. If this promotion is interfered with in any way or is not capable of being conducted as reasonably anticipated due to any reason beyond the reasonable control of the Promoter, including but not limited to technical difficulties, unauthorised intervention or fraud, the Promoter reserves the right, in its sole discretion, to the fullest extent permitted by law: (a) to disqualify any entrant; or (b) subject to any written directions from a regulatory authority, to modify, suspend, terminate or cancel the promotion, as appropriate.
27. Any cost associated with accessing the promotional website is the entrant’s responsibility and is dependent on the Internet service provider used.
28. Quality control errors will not invalidate an otherwise valid prize claim. Unless otherwise due to fraud or ineligibility under these Terms and Conditions, all prize claims in excess of the advertised prize pool will be honoured. Any instant win prizes that are part of the advertised total prize pool will be awarded in the unclaimed prize draw. Instant win game materials void if stolen, forged, mutilated or tampered with in any way.
29. Nothing in these Terms and Conditions limits, excludes or modifies or purports to limit, exclude or modify the statutory consumer guarantees as provided under the Competition and Consumer Act, as well as any other implied warranties under the ASIC Act or similar consumer protection laws in the States and Territories of Australia (“Non-Excludable Guarantees”). Except for any liability that cannot by law be excluded, including the Non-Excludable Guarantees, the Promoter (including its respective officers, employees and agents) excludes all liability (including negligence), for any personal injury; or any loss or damage (including loss of opportunity); whether direct, indirect, special or consequential, arising in any way out of the promotion.
30. Except for any liability that cannot by law be excluded, including the Non-Excludable Guarantees, the Promoter (including its respective officers, employees and agents) is not responsible for and excludes all liability (including negligence), for any personal injury; or any loss or damage (including loss of opportunity); whether direct, indirect, special or consequential, arising in any way out of: (a) any technical difficulties or equipment malfunction (whether or not under the Promoter’s control); (b) any theft, unauthorised access or third party interference; (c) any entry or prize claim that is late, lost, altered, damaged or misdirected (whether or not after their receipt by the Promoter) due to any reason beyond the reasonable control of the Promoter; (d) any variation in prize value to that stated in these Terms and Conditions; (e) any tax liability incurred by a winner or entrant; or (f) use of a prize.
32. The Promoter is Ego Pharmaceuticals Proprietary Limited (ABN 86 005 142 361) of 21-31 Malcolm Road, Braeside, VIC 3195.
NSW Permit No. LTPS/19/39931 ACT Permit No. TP19/04634 SA Permit No. T19/1935